• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Airforce Texan Air Rifle .45 Cal W/ UTG Swat Accushot Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirGunner07

Aug 31, 2016
Airforce Texan Air Rifle .45 Cal w/ UTG Swat Accushot Scope 4 16x44
Selling because I need the cash.
Works flawless.
Handle is a little loose and needs tightened
but works with absolutely no problems. 
Asking $975 obo
I also have a NC Star rifle case shooting mat "48, laser genetics subzero laser and ammo, selling separately or can make a package deal.
I accept Paypal and Cash in person.
Need pics, send me your email address.

Mod Edit: IP 76.92.64.150

Its the town listed to your IP, (your IP is also listed as being blacklisted by a couple servers)
Can you post a picture of your gun with a piece of paper that has today's date (9/1/16 & "airgun network" on the paper)?
Will help reassure members that your not a scammer......(You posted a few "drive-by" posts on the forum and you're selling $1k of stuff).

Just the circumstances are odd.....not saying you're here to do anything dishonest.
But posting a picture above with a simple piece of paper w/date & "Airgun Network) really will help reassure a prospective buyer.

Airgunner the members here have been burned a couple of times in last few months by scammers and your short posts combined with finding out you IP address has been blacklisted from several sites has the buying members here cautious .You join and put up a gun for sale that day after making a dozen or so mindless posts .....??? I'm not trying to start anything negative even if it seems this way . But maybe this forum is a place that good guys can go to discuss our love for our weird little sport and it ALSO has a classified section but the classifieds are a tiny part of what's here .. ..Its Not a place for new guys to unload their guns when we don't have a clue about you ...Just my two cents worth .

@Airgunner07.....you are wrong: do not have a right....what you have is a privilege...which you have not earned yet in many eyes. The way to earn that is by showing respect to other forum members and to what this forum stands for. You do not seem to care about this forum or its members thus your scorched earth response to a well respected member....and your true goal seems to be to unload stuff here. But if you do at least do not crap all over the place here while doing it.

Well he somehow made it from WV to Cailfornia.2 emails from his phone

Originating-IP: [72.30.239.25]

Originating-IP: [98.139.213.147]

If you search the IP's they come with with a bunch of SCAM Alerts

He sure know a lot about his gun....NOT!

I asked him what pellet he was shooting, his speed and the shot count.

His reply:

Grizzly 82 grain 5 count

Status
Not open for further replies.