• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Airforce Texan 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricochet

Sep 4, 2020
DFW TX, United States
Bought this rifle in 2017. Sent it off to David Williams @ Hunters Supply he did his thing with it (2018). Recrowned the barrel, chambered it, fire lapped it, installed the Mad Dog Stock, Limbsaver Barrel Tuners, added a Moderator, tuned it to shoot his 350 grain slugs. I shot it a few times after i got it back. It uses way too much air for me. Refill after every 5 shots. I wanted to use it to hunt with, but it's just too long in a blind. I have other toys that i use a lot more than this one. It just sits in the case, so it needs a new home. Will come with the Plano Hard Case, and the Center Point Scope as pictured. Asking $2050. Price includes shipping to lower 48. Will not ship outside the lower 48.

Texan 45.1644341832.jpg

Thanks for looking. 

Status
Not open for further replies.