• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle WTS Air Arms Pro Sport Walnut 22 rifle only sold to Norman 11/1/23

Classified Status
SOLD
Walnut Air Arms Pro Sport 22 Cal. with or without
IMG_8746.jpeg
IMG_8748.jpeg
IMG_8751.jpeg
IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8749.jpeg
Hawke Airmax 30 SFCompact 3X12 40 IR with rings . The AA Pro sport has only been fired maybe 10 shots on my indoor range . I would have described mint but noticed a pen tip scuff on the barrel shown in pics that must have happened in my gun vault. I cover my rifles with a synthetic sleeve so quite perplexed how this happened . Not a dent but mark. Selling the rifle for $850 shipped Continental US only Std Ups ground double boxed. If you want the Hawke scope retails for $519 will sell for $200. additional. I am looking for the box but for now not found. Happy to chat if you want to PM me . Several refs here with the new format many before on old format . Payment by Zelle or USPS MO or Bank transfer. No trades needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dude_Abides