• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Air Arms LCS-19 full automatic-semi auto 25 caliber for sale. Price lower

Classified Status
SOLD

mvonbeamer

Jan 5, 2019
Ramona
IMG_2779.1654395782.jpg
IMG_2780.1654395790.jpg
IMG_2781.1654395797.jpg

I have an for sale a LCS-19 that I purchased from AOA back in January of 2020. I bought this rifle from AOA and have really enjoyed it but I shoot my Huben and this rifle just sits in my safe The rifle is in very good/excellent shape and comes with a DonnyFL Ronin moderator, original moderator, and the factory hard case. It was serviced by AOA in January 2022 and was given new seals. The rifle looks and shoots like new and has no leaks or any issues. I'm asking $1300.00 for it shipped in the lower 48 states. If you want the Vortex Hog Hunter scope that is attached to it, add another hundred dollars and its your's. If you want photo's or have any questions, please PM me and I will email them to you or we cant talk by phone. I accept payment through paypal friends and family or Zelle.

Last edited: