• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] AEA Standard Custom .25 Cal Cut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortfuse

Mar 12, 2020
NJ, United States
Have an AEA Standard Custom 25 caliber Bolt Action That I cut down the barrel from 24" to about 13 1/2" Threaded 1/2-20 and recrowned . I pressure fitted an aluminum tube with Grommets and used a Moderator to tune it for accuracy. It comes with the original Regulated 350cc air tube Plus an extra air tube that I believe is from an SS I think it's 160cc also two mags and fill probe has a tube adapter with a pic rail for bipod. Scope and moderator and bipod in the pics are not included but may be available for purchase with the rifle I also have a removable FX barrel tuner that I bought for this rifle and never got a chance to mess around with it also available to purchase if interested. As you can see by the Chrono #s and the Target Pic it's quite capable for small game hunting The Target was shot at 30yds without a shoulder stock ( Don't have the shoulder stock lost the pin that locks it in position Any Mil Spec AR Stock or Brace will fit this Buffer Tube but without the stock it works great as a Truck gun folds down to a small package with the small air tube) Price for the Rifle shipped is $435 Firm ( shipping is quite expensive) call or text 732-678-6706

ae1.1641912571.jpg
ae2.1641912583.jpg
ae3.1641912596.jpg
ae5.1641912610.PNG

ae4.1641912960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.