• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - AEA Challenger .22 cal. complete setup - Last Price drop $450

Classified Status
NLA

huntr

Feb 27, 2021
Wilmington,DE, United States
EMKiWVeh.jpg

tCXQa7Rh.jpg

- not a good shooter w/ bad eyes. someone else could do better, I'm sure.
Hy6VcPQh.png

bCjYskLh.png

6kIAqplh.png

ZyZkaZvh.png

These chronograph results were shot today to confirm the gun was performing as it was a couple months ago when I last shot it. I shot the same pellet at different TP settings to show functionality. The gun also shot HN HP 25 gr. 0218" slugs averaging just under 1000 fps, pretty well.

AEA Challenger, 24" barrel, .22 cal.
UTG OP3 4-16X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, IE, Glass UMOA
WestHunter Optics Adjustable Height Dovetail Scope Rings, 1 Inch or 30 mm Precision Scope Mount
Challenger regulator - the regulator is easily removed as it is just an extension to the air tube.
6 magazines, two brand new (tested, but not put in rotation)
3D printed barrel band

I will need to remove scope from the gun to pack both back in their original boxes and ship separately. Gun will be packed in the original box with manual, Pellet Shop checklist, fill probe and hopefully all six mags and the rings will fit, too. Then that will go into an overbox. Scope will ship separately in it's original box.
Close to $900 value, selling for $450 including shipping for both packages. PayPal G&S preferred or USPS MO. USA lower 48 only, no trades
Going to drop the listing after this and it can sit in the corner until I feel like playing with it again. I have other guns I want to sell, but only going to deal with one at a time.

Reason for selling is, I got into FX guns and that's where I'm going to stay.
PM with any questions.

Last edited: