• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS - AAA Evol Mini Reduced!

Classified Status
SOLD

robster01

Dec 14, 2019
Texas, United States
Hello Friends,

Up for sale is my beloved AAA Evol Mini in .22 cal. This marvel is built like a tank and the build quality will leave you speechless. AAA are the best in the business in reliability, durability, and engineering hands down. YouTube it and you will see what I’m talking about.

Only selling due to more work and less play. Just sitting in my safe so better to pass on to someone that can actually enjoy it.

It still has the original AOA tune and the shot report will be included as proof. Tuned to shoot JSB 18.13 grains at ~870 fps. It’s in great condition and holds air forever of course.

Newer Model (2022) - 5K psi burst disc is underneath chassis internally and not exposed like the older Evol models.

Scope, rings, and bubble level are not included.

It will come with the following….

1. Original Box
2. 1 magazine
3. Original OEM moderator
4. DonnyFL Adapter 1/2” x 20 UNF thread.
5. Thread protector
6. Magpul furniture (stock and grip)
7. AOA tune and shot report.

Asking $1875 shipped (double boxed) TYD. CONUS only. Paypal preferred. Sorry no trades at this time. Tracking number will be provided same day or early next business day. PM me with questions.

Thanks for looking!

Rob

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1483.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

IMG_1491.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg

Last edited: