• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS AAA Evol mini 22

Classified Status
SOLD

SHOMER

Dec 29, 2020
California, United States
Originally purchased from Atlas Air never readjusted in anyway with zero marks or defects, had about 50 rounds shot so it's as new as they come. Functions perfectly and comes with original as shipped from Tom new backpack/case and tag. Deal also includes a $50 suppressor adapter for after market moderator mounting, one extra CARM magazine, and shipping is on me, which will cost at least $70 to anywhere USA.

This safe Queen sale is a happenstance of life where I now have TWO of them? After purchasing Kevin's aka CTAIRGUNNER ole mini setup when for personal reasons he stepped back from our air gun addiction in February. Also there is my slow recovering from shoulder surgery which translates into not much sporting actions for a span of time. So if you've got a serious burning for one of Mr. Tom's last California shop creations at a fair price of $2200.00 TYD via PayPal F&F do inquire.
Evol #786 -7.jpeg
Evol #786- 8.jpeg
Evol #786.jpeg
Evol #786 -3.jpeg
Evol 786 -5.jpeg

Evol #786 -6.jpeg

Last edited: