• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] AA S510 Altaros Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is an Altaros regulator for Air Arms S510. Included is a set of extra seals for it. This is the regulator that does not require a breath hole to be drilled in the air cylinder. I played around with it some and I frankly have no idea where I left it set at when I removed it to try a different tune, so if you buy it plan on doing some testing and adjusting to find the pressure you want for your tune. It didn't see much actual use, just a fair amount of adjusting and testing before I decided with my limited .25 pellet supply to go unregulated. Finally got a supply of pellets in, woo hoo, but not going to put this regulator back in the gun.

These are 84 Euro ($102 usd) plus shipping from the Czech Republic, and the orings from The O-Ring Store were some additional bit of cost. I'm thinking $75 shipped Priority Mail within the Continental US. Payment by Paypal F&F or Zelle. I don't sell often on the forum (I do buy sometimes) but if you do a Google search for my name with the word airguns attached you will see I am a supporter of our sport and my name would be mud if I don't treat you right.

Michael McKeown

Status
Not open for further replies.