• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] A bunch of great stuff for sale. Tripod, scope, parts, moderator, bottles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE BEFORE CONTACTING ME. IT GIVES ALL OF THE DETAILS OF CONTACTING ME, PAYMENT AND WHEN/HOW I WILL SHIP. THANKS, STOTI

I have a Sirui W-1204 waterproof, carbon fiber tripod. 65” max. height with center column.Four sections. Lowest position 5.5” without the center column It’s light, inverts to make a smaller package for carrying, it’s waterproof and stable. DO a search online for full details. It’s a great tripod for the price and I’m selling for almost half price! Comes with case, center column, misc parts and accessories. I’ll also throw in a pretty good ballhead, with an ARCA screw mount. Tripod retails for $266, ballhead $50. In lightly used condition. I’ll sell both for $175 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

Aztec Emerald 5-25x56 SFP scope, in great condition, no ring marks, scratches or anything. Glass is perfect and so are the internals. Hardly used at all and it feels like new. No parallax wheel…Never used it and now can’t find it. This is a great scope! Comes with just the scope and box. Retails for $439-$469, I’ll sell it for $290 and half of shipping. 

SOLD!

Neil Clague moderator for a RAW HM1000x. It slides over the barrel about 5-6 inches and is held in place with a set screw. It’s aluminum with a vinyl carbon wrap. It works really well. I’ll sell it for $120 and half of shipping.

EA48C485-DE88-4A86-8B3F-4B11C8ADF1CF.1651470582.jpeg
305FCC49-4B74-48DA-8972-02BD7706F842.1651470608.jpeg

I have a 480cc carbon fiber bottle, in essentially new condition with no valve, just the bottle. I don’t even know what these cost anymore but I’ll let it go for $120 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

I also have an aluminum bottle w/gauge for an Airforce airgun, comes as seen in the picture and works perfectly. I’ll sell it for $70 and half of shipping. 

247D824B-CAE9-4495-9469-26EA87E98939.1651470854.jpeg

I have a Kraford Lypt KLS2 stock for the Impact with the additional aluminum spacers that essentially make a butt hook. It is well worn and some of the screws are longer than they should be. Also included is an extra pieces of steel stock and a bag rider. This all can be used together or pieced together in parts. The stock was $275 plus the bag rider and butt hook. It was like $400 total. I’ll let it go for $170 for everything plus half of shipping. Please look at the pictures, some parts are raw aluminum, some black and I used it a lot. Still works great but certainly isn’t a show piece. It’s not bad, I just don’t want you to be expecting a new looking bunch of parts. 

SOLD!

Tactacam video camera package. It’s the Ultimate Hunter solo kit with stabilizer mount, clamp mount, FTS through scope mount and spacers, camera, charger, micro SD card, pouch. battery, etc… The package was $260, plus $140 for the FTS through scope mount. It was $400 total, I’ll sell for $220 and half of shipping. I used it for about 1/2 hour one day and never used it again, just not my thing. There are some other little parts and spacers that aren’t shown in the picture.

SOLD!

I have a Saber Tactical 60mm bottle clamp/Picatinny adapter. Looks like new. I think it was $65, I’ll sell it for $45 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

I have a custom 1/2x20unf bare aluminum, cone shaped end cap for the DonnyFL Sumo or same sized moderators. It made it for me but our Sumos are carbon fiber with a different design so this doesn’t work with our Sumos. It is new and looks sweet. It was $35, I’ll sell it for $20 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

I have an FX Maverick aluminum bottom half in black. It’s unused and I don’t even know what this would cost. I’ll sell it for $75 and half of shipping. 
9123F4EC-765A-43E5-950E-6FF06B024499.1651472047.jpeg

I have an FX Impact trigger guard, silver, new unused. Silver stuff is getting harder to find. I’ll sell it for $20 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

We also have the matching FX Impact top plate, silver, lightly used. I don’t know what these cost but I’ll sell it for $65 and half of shipping.

SOLD!

I tried to list all of this stuff very reasonably to give some of you a good deal. I often times do not get messages through AGN so if you message me, give me a while to respond. I will check in a few times each day. I only accept payment through PAYPAL. You can use friends and family if you want or you can pay the fees. I am well known here on AGN and am cool with F&F if you want to use it. If you want to pay the fee, I’m cool with that too. If you message through AGN, I will check 3-4 times a day as time permits. I will be listing more parts and pieces for the Impact, barrels, rings(1”, 30mm, 34mm) more accessories and a few other things. Have a great week! 

Stoti

Status
Not open for further replies.