• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Wts 4500psi compressor 300 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootinAir63

May 20, 2017
NY, United States
Hey guys family stuff forces me parting with my airgun stuff...I just recently sold my last gun and now that it's gone it's time for the remaining things to find a new home...I would like to sell the below listed as a package but will consider splitting it up..

First is a Yong Heng 110v pcp air compressor used about 20 times to fill guns directly never ran for more than 1-1.5mins at a time never over heated etc it also will come with enough chemlube oil to get started the compressor comes with a upgraded charcoal sieve filter (100 bucks) very strong unit and filters very well and comes with extra rebuild kit and burst disks

Whoever buys the compressor will also get various hoses fittings and smaller filter

Next is a Caldwell chronograph with all accessories as new included is a phone cable to use the app

These are the last of my airgun stuff and wanna sell together to save on shipping PayPal or local sale is fine I live in FL

I am looking to get 375 for the both of them and split shipping due to the weight of compressor if you want to make a deal on one or the other message me I am flexible need gone asap

1524952725_13255828645ae4ee95631249.56412984_KIMG0278.JPG

Sorry only photo I have for now email me for more info 

Status
Not open for further replies.