• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS 4500 psi Airmax compessor New never plugged in $675

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMJET66

Dec 3, 2015
Illinois, United States
 , please read this  This is for PIckup only . I will not ship, I have injuries,& cant deal with it.. I purchased it from Mroair in jan of 2016, & I have never plugged it in ,I did not receive the cooling tank , Mrodair stated it was taped to the box , they never sent another, you can use a bucket, I have everything else, that shipped with it , I have just a few dollors shy of $ 1000 $$ in it , I will take $ 675 cash $$ only, no checks, you get it just the way I received it , I am not going to mess around demoing it I ,don't have the proper outlet. please be serious if you want it , I am not going to hold it for anyone unless you send me $150$ paypal FF non refundable, & will only hold 1 week. NO TRADES  ( except a fully functioning kalbr COLIBRI hummingbird for a good price & i'll add money) I am in ILLINOIS 61350 my phone # is 815 433 4303, thanks , roger

Mod Edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS

Just saw your post, curious, I am also in the wonderful state of Illinois (gag). I am down by Peoria, how far are you from there? My work takes me as far north as Princeton. Are you able to send pics? Been thinking of a compressor since the ol' bones are tired of pumping and I think my next gun will be an absolute air hog (big bore 50 cal).
Thanks

"Jaxon118"Just saw your post, curious, I am also in the wonderful state of Illinois (gag). I am down by Peoria, how far are you from there? My work takes me as far north as Princeton. Are you able to send pics? Been thinking of a compressor since the ol' bones are tired of pumping and I think my next gun will be an absolute air hog (big bore 50 cal).
Thanks.............Jaxon, I am about 30 minutes east of Princeton I 80 east exit 90 Ottawa, il, I will see if I can take some pics today, If you try calling me , do not leave a message, call again or, if your # shows I will call back , thanks , roger

Status
Not open for further replies.