• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS .30 Edgun Leshiy 2 600m PACKAGE ((((SOLD)))

Classified Status
SOLD

AndyC88

Feb 17, 2021
CA, United States
I am selling my 600m barrel edgun2 that i purchased and have had tuned by Brian @EDgunWest himself at edgunwest(i am local to his shop)
clocks in AVS 65g dish slugs at 850/860 FPS dime size groups at 20 yards easy. Tuned with a fixed regulator set at 150 bars with NO CREEP. I will include the regulator tester in this package deal. I do not recommend shooting pellets, this rifle puts out absolutely too much power for pellets for you to get a straight trajectory but when shot with slugs, youll see why this setup is a pin point slug tack driver. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with the rifle, never been dropped, ZERO creep, I've baby'd this rifle as the original owner but its time to sell now because i need to funds for another project! ive spent 4k+ easily on this setup and firmly asking for 3000$,

Package Includes
-Edgun Leshiy 2 REPR
-Custom Fixed (NON Adjustable) regulator set at 150bars (this is the current functioning regulator in the rifle)
-REPR Adjustable Regulator (you can shoot pellets with this regulator on lower bar settings, you will have to install it yourself)
-Regulator Tester
-600M barrel + Handguard and MODERATOR
-300M barrel + SHROUD MODERATOR
-Custom AR GRIP AND Factory GRIP
-1x .30 Magazine
-Vortex Diamond Back Scope 24x50 and rings
-Accutac Bipods (REAL NOT FAKE)

-paypal f&f only
-Im up for a local meet up, we can meet at a gun range for a safe and secured transaction.
I'll even let you shoot it before purchasing ! Located in So Cal, Los Angeles County Area.

Any questions feel free to message me
or TEXT me at 626-822-0476
DO NOT CALL WITHOUT TEXTING FIRST OR I WILL NOT PICK UP

edgu.jpg

edgu2.jpg

Last edited: