• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] .25 Eunjin Sumatra Carbine in perfect condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveoh

Jun 18, 2015
California, United States
Sale fell through, and so I offer it up again.

WTS in perfect condition. No leaks, has a Will PIatt indestructible poppet, and comes with two stock magazines, and one drilled out for slugs. 

This rifle is very forgiving for a lot of brands of pellets, but it's favorites are:

• JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains
  • Air Arms Field .25 Cal, 25.4 Grains, Domed
  • JSB Match Diabolo Exact King MKII Heavy .25 Cal, 33.95 Grains, Domed MKll.

The Sumatra Carbine is super accurate, and I regularly zing rats in the noggin at 35 yards. If I take a frontal shot the pellet goes in one end, and out the other. With the moderator the impact of the pellet is much louder than the muzzle blast. Hammer is louder also. So, it's a great backyard pesting rifle. I typically have either a compact Leapers on the rifle or an ATN IR Scope. The current tune is very quiet. Full tilt boogie tunes with heavy pellets are a bit louder.

With the King Heavies the Sumatra gets five powerful shots at 950fps, generating 67.9 fpe. That's not maxed out on the power wheel either. The rifle is stock other than the poppet. Currently the Sumatra is tuned for 12 shots using Air Arms Field .25 Cal, 25.4 Grains. This past weekend I got 3/4" groups at 67 yards. 

This Sumatra Carbine is a pleasure to carry in the field and woods, and is highly accurate. One ragged hole at 35 yards, all day, everyday with any of the pellets listed above.

Unfortunately the Sumatra is no longer imported, and they will increase in rarity so if you've dreamed of a Sumatra Carbine, this one is super accurate, reliable, and more than gets the job done. 

.25 Eunjin Sumatra Carbine, 3 magazines, and will include a Leapers Bugbuster scope, as well as a Roy Kasten Moderator, and a Custom Leather Sling. (a leaky .22 rifle only, sold for $710 last week on eBay). Price is $850.00. All you need is an air source. 

Questions? Holler!

IMG_6007.1641837226.png

IMG_6006.1641837226.png

IMG_6036.1641837554.jpeg

IMG_6035.1641837555.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.