• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] .22 caliber FX Ranchero Pistol + Carbine Stock New Price-$1,150

Status
Not open for further replies.

klentz

Mar 13, 2020
Colorado, United States
One owner Ranchero carbine (Custom Steve Cocoran/Woods and Waters stock) plus pistol stock is included. Two configurations for the price of one. I had this professionally resealed 2 years ago and it does not leak.

I used the Ranchero in the ambidextrous carbine configuration for over a decade as my pesting gun. Longest kill on a ground squirrel was 106 yards and longest kill on a muskrat was 94 yards. I’ve sold that property and the Ranchero is no longer needed.

For those not familiar with the FX Ranchero it is built on the FX Cyclone platform, has an 8 round magazine, has 3 distinct power settings (around 9 fpe on low, 13 fpe on medium and 16.5 fpe on high, the Ranchero varies power by changing the size of the transfer port through which air flows to the barrel. The result is very high shot-to-shot consistency, regardless of what power setting you select) in carbine configuration is 27” long, weighs around 6 lbs, has a two stage match trigger, has on onboard gauge showing remaining air in the gun, has a biathlon cocking lever (currently on the right for this right handed shooter but can be moved to the left side) and is VERY ACCURATE.

I’ve sold and bought a few things here but have over 12 pages of positive feedback on the old yellow BOI under klentz and kevin lentz so buy with confidence.

The Aimpoint Comp shown in the pictures is not included. If you want the very effective moderator add $75.00. Gun currently wears a UTG 2-16 X 44, AO Mil Dot IR, 30MM, with Sidewheel mounted in Sportsmatch, two piece rings. If you want the scope and rings add $150.00. The pelican hard case is not included but I would sell it for $100 plus shipping (it’s bullet proof but heavy). Gun will be shipped with 2 magazines and both the carbine and pistol stocks. Asking $1,150 net to me and I will split the cost of shipping. Prefer paypal but will consider other forms of payment. No trades at this time. PM me or direct email me at klentz4 “AT” comcast.net

ranchero pistol and carbine.1631978664.png

ranchero pistol and carbine 2.1631978690.png

ranchero and g  r scope002.1631978715.JPG

ranchero 9-20-2021 2.1632149405.JPG

ranchero 9-20-2021 1.1632149405.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.