• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] 2 Uragan standards (1 .25 and 1 .30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCD

Sep 1, 2016
MD, United States
Couple things up front. I'm moving and the rifles are already packed. Actually, my son is helping me moved stuff so I'll have to check to see if the cases are still here or have been moved. Short story is that I won't have pics until middle of the coming week at best. If your interested in one, you already know what one looks like and both are near 'as new' unless I stare otherwise below.

1st- the .30 I purchased this used right here. I'm fairly sure it has a Huma reg installed. All I've done power wise is adjust the hammer spring a couple times. Accuracy is finicky. I did pull the shroud and look for evidence of clipping. Seems like a prior owner had done the same, there looks to be some dremel work around a couple of the 'washers'. That said, when the barrel is CLEAN (plus some seasoning shots) it has shot great for me if I do my part (calm mood, stable rest). I have only had 75y recently so that's what I'm basing this on. At 50y, I can routinely smash a 1" swinger without much effort, all day. The gun did NOT like heavier moderators but a lighter/smaller DonnyFL is included.My belief has always been that a good 'scubbing' with bore past, done correctly, and tested along the way would be nothing but beneficial. --- $1100 shipped in an after market case and double boxed to US addresses. Several tins of JSB's included. 

Quick edit. I do have 2 mags and a CARM for each

2nd- the .25 I purchased this new from TT. It has the original reg, never had a problem with it. I did turn the reg up just a bit and adjusted the hammer spring a couple times. Accuracy great (again at 75y). Shroud has never been removed. It doesn't lead up the barrel nearly as quickly as the .30 (above) but a clean barrel (plus some seasoning shots) does improve results. As with the .30, I can routinely smash a 1" swinger at 50y without much effort, all day. The gun does fine with a SUMO and it will be included $1200 shipped in a case and double boxed to US addresses. 5 tins of JSB MKI (or MKII) included.

Feel free to ask questions. I'm just not spending nearly as much time in front of the computer while moving so be patient. I do not have easy access to chrony strings but I think I do have some. 

Scopes and other items will be along soon.

PPay is preferred (plus fees) but I can work you on other forms.

Shipping will take several days, sorry.

I've changed my main email. So I'll share that with anyone truly interested after initial DM discussions.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.