• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTB: Sunshades, eyepiece, Hawke 4x12x40 Airmax Bushnell & Tasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesD.

Dec 9, 2015
NE PA, United States
I see a variable size eyepiece set up at PA but haven't found any specific for Hawke sunshades. I figured I'd check here before calling Hawke themselves.

I also need a sunshade for older Japanese Bushnell Banner 6x18x40mm model # V264789

I also need a sunshade for older Tasco 6x24x42. This has the same green & white AO adjustment markers as the older Japanese Trophy scopes. It currently has a threaded end cap on the objective bell but that unscrews nicely & I can see the fine threads inside are ready to accept a nice matte sunshade.

All of these scopes are matte black but if you have one that fits and doesn't match finish exactly, I don't mind.

You may PM me here so I know you're a member. I prefer you do at some point but calling or texting will get the fastest reply. I have a 2 year old, so don't expect immediate. In fact I may not even hear & need to return call. I can pay in any manner seller wishes. USPMO is easiest but I'll PayPal even though I don't approve of lying as I believe that's what's going on when used for projectile buying/selling. Correct me if wrong.

5seven0-nine7seven-1one4nine

Status
Not open for further replies.