Wtb Inline regulator for pcp tethering bottles

I tether my guns all of the time but never use a regulator. I just fill the gun from the tank a few times, while I am shooting, until the tank gets down to the safe limit of the gun then I tether it. Really don't need a reg that way.

The reg you want is over $400 and you can find it here. But I expect you knew that.

https://airtanksplus.com/product/regman2-external-pcp-airgun-regulator/

If you are asking for sellers from the forum you have posted in the wrong place you should be in the classified section.

DSC_0992.1617361326.JPG

I have one, I use one and it is already stretch on 25cal texan. Sometimes its not even capable of opening texans inlet valve or than it takes 10-20seconds before it dose. It is not designed or meant for bigstuff. For bigbores you simply want to have completely different reg. Other than that it is really good reg worth the money just dont buy it if you shoot bigbores only. Ofc you can shoot any cal you wish just have to wait little longer before next shot. 

I use a Regman and swear by it, even for just filling more accurately. The 90 degree fittings are also great for my use. 

And to echo what Bigragu said, make sure you get the correct fitting ends.

I ended up getting the longer hoses as well. The case is nice too, has enough room to fit extra hoses and adapters. 

Now I want the stickman to tether the 2 tanks....never enough air. 

ECDDCB13-5D52-4EF5-B4BC-BEDFC26F4866.1617374479.jpg

Well since I purchase a Regman regulator .. I been seeing this at Ebay... they come in different pressures settings but they are a few high pressure ones like this one I might assume they will need new orings but at $350 dollars cheaper .. I would have give it a try if I have not purchased one...this tipe of regulator is not new it has been used for years in hospitals to regulate the pressure from the 4,000 n 5,000 psi oxygen tanks for breading air lines..in the walls....this one is like $75 + $20 shipping..something like that..
20210402_220122.1617415510.jpg

Well since I purchase a Regman regulator .. I been seeing this at Ebay... they come in different pressures settings but they are a few high pressure ones like this one I might assume they will need new orings but at $350 dollars cheaper .. I would have give it a try if I have not purchased one...this tipe of regulator is not new it has been used for years in hospitals to regulate the pressure from the 4,000 n 5,000 psi oxygen tanks for breading air lines..in the walls....this one is like $75 + $20 shipping..something like that..
20210402_220122.1617415510.jpg

You can get those low pressure regulators cheap yeah.. For our use regulating gun to 30psi isnt really practical. 

I just order one of those used medical regulator..they are cheap because they are used..new they cost even more than the ones we use..most of them all solid bronce made..n yes the out put pressure is low..but what it matter to us is the 4 thousand psi input .. there's has to be a way to bump up that output pressure.. I didn't say that they will work, n every body should buy one .. but some one with the knowledge or desire to se if it works could try it and save some scope money in the process...is so easy to se only the negative..instead of try to find a way..we all waist more than $50 in a year on things that don't work.. so if it doesn't work..to the trash. It goes.. not everyone has $500 to trow at a regulator. N it would be nice to those who don't to have a alternative to shoot long range..tethered..this website is about sharing and try to help..