• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTB Hatsan or equivalent pcp in .25, not the QE, can have threaded barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i travel constantly back and forth between Canada and the US, so I can’t have a QE type barrel due to Canadian retarded regulations. Must be a non-silenced barrel. 
Am partial to any pcp, preferably a more reasonably priced rifle. Would love to be able to get a FX Streamline or the like, but my financial approval department says no, so I guess Hatsan, Benjamin and that type. Thanks

Check out Hatsn USA for their deals on refurbished airguns. Prices are descent. Just occurred to me that you can't order a QE model because of Canadian restrictions (duh, have not had to deal with it so did not think of that). Can you buy a QE model in the States, take off the QE shroud and then take it back home? Just curious how the regulations work.

Status
Not open for further replies.