• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] FX Impact MK 2 .22 or other FX of MK2 gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wanting an FX Impact MK2 in .22 I will consider a Wildcat MK2 .22. (seen a couple for 1100.00 but my being new here seems to alarm peeps. which I totally don't understand, I mean if I was selling something, I can understand someone being skeptical, but buying? what am I missing here?)

I really need/hope to keep it under 1500.00 (I shouldn't go this high but...) I'm a Serious buyer, PayPal transaction preferred.

I live in western Colo., long shots of prairie dogs are the norm. I (think) the compactness and slug spitting ability of the Impact is tailored to my shooting style perfectly.

I blame the PCP airgun addiction on myself but blame Matt Dubber for the reckless abandonment of my intended budget, and the mess I'm making drooling with thoughts of an Impact in my hands! (I hope he steps in a cactus pile barefooted!) Just Kidding LOL. 

I respect and thank him for his ballistic knowledge (and more) and what he's contributed to the airgun industry (past, present, and future) Incredibly intelligent man. His working with Fredrick Axelsson (and others) has advanced the Aairgun Industry enormously. A Bronz statue of Axelsson, Dobber, and Barry should be commissioned as a tribute for their contribution to the Airgun Industry. imho

Thanks,
Potential candidates will be vigorously screened due to shysters of dishonorable character.I look forward to your reply'

I've been on this search for 2 weeks, I'm about ready to say screw it, drive over to Utah Airguns (250 mi) dig out the crowbar, my wallet, and while stuffing earplugs in my ears to silence the better halves screaming ... pry it open and just buy a F*&^%ing new one! (probably a waiting list tho) 

Thanks

NobudyIn Particular

Status
Not open for further replies.