• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTB FX 500 synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a Royale 500 synthetic but not regulated. Pretty much brand new sitting in my lock box, I shoot my mkII much more often , I like shooting arrows :)

FX valves are so good, Im not sure if you'll even notice the regulator. I had air guns of Arizona set it to the 900 fps sweet spot. I shoot eggs at 100 yards with this gun. But I don't need two 25cal. guns, so I can part with my 500 as long as I don't loose much on it.

I have 2 500s. The first is not regulated but has the power wheel. I also added the carbon fiber tank. I switched from a synthetic stock to a wood stock because I like the feel better. It shoots lights out! So I decided to get a second 500 that was regulated. So far it doesn't shoot as good as my first but I'm still tuning on it. But let me throw this out. AOA bought a bunch of wood stock for several different kinds of guns. They did have some 500s. Some require minor adjustments but they were about $80. At that price you don't expect exotic wood. Another thought, the synthetic stock on my Daystate has started to feel tacky & they do not warranty that. I don't know the difference in weight but it can't be much. 

Still wanting to to get down your way to shoot iguanas.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.