• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ender

Apr 2, 2020
Ca
Hello All,
I'm finally looking to make the move to my first PCP. I had previously purchased a Gauntlet, but never shot it and sold it because I didn't want to hassle with hand pumping at the time.

Flashforward, iv'e been doing a ton of research and decided I want a .22 bullpup. Since it's my first PCP and i'll be looking to learn on it, i'm not super particular on specific model. I'd love a wood .22 Flashpup if I could choose (have been watching Hatsan Refurbished site daily for stock updates...). But to be honest, i'm sure i'll be happy with any of the modern bullpups. They all have plus/minus to me but nothing I can't learn to enjoy. Would consider .177 or .25 as well.

I will be pumping with a "boosted" ebay pump, so I think I can handle the 280cc cylinder of something like a Puncher Breaker, but something with a bottle or much greater than 200bar (i.e. P15) might be too much.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.