• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTB Crosman 1720T Field Target PCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB 1720T Field Target PCP Pistol

428828a5af25b978ae88e3ea71de3db3.jpg

$374.25 brand new with warranty from Crosman with AGN discount code with free shipping on Friday (TODAY). The one from Jacklegs was traded to someone else recently and that someone else now wants to sell ONE for too much $425 plus shipping and am not sure it is the same one Jacklegs had traded since the current seller has 4 or 5 of them and told me he is getting rid of the LEAST ACCURATE one at that price. I feel I have to state this fact so no one gets burnt and put myself in the OP's shoes.With that said, I personally would hold off in buying a used 1720T at least for now unless you don't care if it is not as accurate as it should be.

ccd39d474760e764a897b305dbbc04bd.jpg

Hi AJ,

Jacklegs tradeded it last month so a new one would be the best option!

I traded it to Jacklegs but it was only slightly less accurate than my less powerful silhouette version. It still shot dime groups at 25yds yards.

Mainly, my silhouette version, was a a little quieter.

The pistol I traded had extras such as two stocks, LCD, scope rails, pistol skin installed, custom grips, etc. , that's why the higher cost.

it was a great shooter!

Renotimberwolf 
David Laughlin

Hi Reno
Actually I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned the least accurate gun, the elderly man from the Yellow Forum who received it in a trade from Jacklegs told me he was going to sell his LEAST ACCURATE 1720T out of the 4 or 5 1720Ts he has after testing all of them for accuracy so it is a fact to not look forward to buying a 1720T which comes from HIM or from anyone who recently buys one from HIM.
He mentioned to me he had no interest in a 1701P so I know you are not that eldely man from the Yellow who will be selling the least accurate 1720T soon.

Also, I wanted that one YOU owned and traded to Jacklegs because he got fantastic groups with cheap Walmart Crosman brand pellets and that is why I contacted the elderly man from the Yellow to inquire about it who replied with selling the least accurate one of them all and I would guess it would more than likely not be yours.

I have a 1701P that shoots less than dime size at 50 yards with 0.79TP with Crosman pellets.

AJ 

Status
Not open for further replies.