• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] "cheap" .22 PCP that's gathering dust in your safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leapt into the obsession/sport/hobby with both feet in June when I picked up a stormrider and associated accoutrement to have some fun plinking and fending off the squirrel invasion my backyard experienced this year. I've just about tinkered out my stormrider with what I've learned from all you fine knowledgeable HPA wizards. Still have some fine tuning to do, but I digress. My stormrider tops out at about 820 FPS with JSB Hades. I can break 900 with 12gr pellets but they go wonky past 20yds.

So, I'm interested in upping my power and it looks like I'll need a new rifle for that. I don't have a lot of money, $300 shipped would be as high as I can spend right meow, so I realize that really limits me on availability and I get that. I'll gradually make my way up to the spendy boyz over time, but I'm more looking for something to shoot well, tinker with and entertain myself during the coming chilly months. If you've got a dusty gun [preferably a side-lever repeater] that needs some love, please let me know what you have and I thank you in advance for doing so.

I'm very interested in used Hatsans if you have one collecting dust. Prefer a pistol grip in .22 cal like the flash, flashpup, bullboss etc.... but the AT44 seems to have a rather steep grip close to the trigger acting like a pseudo pistol grip. Certainly open to any other rifles/pups but Hatsan seems to have the widest array that have the features I'm interested in and they fall in my price range as a used gun. I'm having trouble thinking of another manufacturer that has so many affordable and moddable offerings, but I'm sure y'all will take the time to inform me of other manufacturers that fall in that narrow window.

Thank you for your time today folks, I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. Hope everyone is doing well and getting some target time in!

Status
Not open for further replies.