• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Wtb - Air tank for HW100 -NE Pa

Classified Status
NLA

Sammi68

Sep 26, 2018
Pa, United States
I picked up an older HW100 missing the air tube and the .22 magazine. Springer guy here no experience with pcp and looking to see if this rifle works without spending a fortune on new parts if I don't need to. More than likely will be needing a hand pump also again trying to be cost conscious to start. From some reading, the older air tanks must be filled on the rifle(?) while newer tanks can be filled off the rifle. Does anyone have a working spare air tank they would like to sell? PM if you have something that would work. Live in NE Pa so even open to a local air gunner that's familiar with the rifle and can help me test it out. If its all good, I'll probably buy a new tank but want to check out the rifle before doing that.

Any advice or help appreciated.
Thanks

IMG_20220813_181833.jpg