• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] .308 mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a mold for a slayer .308. Looking for something in the 100 grain weight and 308 to 309 size. Also if anyone has any Nielson 99 grain slugs they would be willing to sell I am interested in those also. If anyone out there knows of what slugs shoot best out of the 308 slayer TJ barrel 14 twist please let me know. Any information on the Slayer will be much appreciated and if you dont have a mold for sale but know from experience what slug is best that works also. I can just order that mold and just wait on the long lead times. Seems everyone is sold out right now. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Message me here or you can text me at 575-Nine-two-one 56three-one. Thanks

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.