Wrist bands as pellet tin retainer

These rubber wrist bands have become very popular in recent years. I saw one laying in the parking lot of my super market and couldn't resist picking it up. I have a couple at home that I've been using as extra heavy rubber bands. After I washed this latest acquisition I thought about seeing how it fit around a pellet tin. Not bad... not bad at all.

20231014_195644.jpg

20231014_195612.jpg

Nice.
I however prefer to use twist lid tins ( H&N ) or the little larger ( still .177 ) tins you get some of the Brazilian Rifle brand pellets in ( as they still fit in my small ammo case )
Important as in my case the tins are stored on the side, and so would only be in the normal orientation if i held the little ALU case by its handle, which i pretty much never do.
I can accommodate 1 snap on lid tin though as with 5 regular tins + 2 of the larger Rifle tins its a light press fit so the lid will not come off any regular tin of pellets / slugs during transport.
Well at least not while they are all in the case.
Panoammobox.jpg

Reactions: maxtrouble
Nice.
I however prefer to use twist lid tins ( H&N ) or the little larger ( still .177 ) tins you get some of the Brazilian Rifle brand pellets in ( as they still fit in my small ammo case )
Important as in my case the tins are stored on the side, and so would only be in the normal orientation if i held the little ALU case by its handle, which i pretty much never do.
I can accommodate 1 snap on lid tin though as with 5 regular tins + 2 of the larger Rifle tins its a light press fit so the lid will not come off any regular tin of pellets / slugs during transport.
Well at least not while they are all in the case.
View attachment 396987
Hello @Peashooter you have a nice and organized case, I use a bag with 4 compartments, it is strong and easy to use, inside I divide the zipers by tools and pelets / slug by caliber, if a can happens to open, they are still locked inside the zipper pocket.

estojo-presto.jpg

Last edited:
These rubber wrist bands have become very popular in recent years. I saw one laying in the parking lot of my super market and couldn't resist picking it up. I have a couple at home that I've been using as extra heavy rubber bands. After I washed this latest acquisition I thought about seeing how it fit around a pellet tin. Not bad... not bad at all.

View attachment 396923

View attachment 396924
Never thoght about those bands for this use, it is a very smart solution for a very painfull problem.

Reactions: KodiakJac
Is there such a thing as a wrist band pellet holder? Would be great for single shot rifles. Bill
When I saw the post title, I was thinking that it was to be worn on the wrist with tiny holes in it to hold pellets when hunting with a single shot PCP or springer. I think that might work too.

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020