• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wraith 4K Mini users......

I've been doing quite a bit of reading and watching of some videos on this scope. I'm very interested in possibly getting one for some night time shooting activities I'd like to do this winter. I know that there are several of you here that have some real world experience with the Wraith. It would be great if some of you would share your opinions on this optic after having had some long term use with it. The good the real good, the bad, not so bad, and the ugly if there is any (y)

I appreciate it.......TR

I have the MIni Wraith 2-16. It is set up to quickly change from one rifle to another. The scope is capable of storing POI settings for 5 rifles. It will not replace a scope for daytime shooting (fulltime) IMO. I did use it daily for 6 weeks on my walking around rifle and it worked fine but there are times you wish you had a scope instead. I can see better and identify targets faster with a scope in daylight.

The scope flairs on shinny targets in full sunlight. I have not been able to completely adjust this out. Turning on the scope takes just one press of the button but you have to hold the button in for 10 seconds or so to turn it off. When turned on it defaults to 2 power. When hunting, I turn mine on and leave it on. It is hard on batteries you will want to recharge.

At night it works well for a night sight. The auxillary IR light is good out to 100 yds or so. Good enough for an air rifle but for my AR I would want something bigger.

Over all I am happy with the addition and the capabilities it gives me. I would buy it again but it is not a replacement for a scope at least not yet for me.

A bit late to the party. I very much like my Mini 4k. I use it for short range day and night pest shooting. Raccoons, tree rats, etc.

Pros:
- Light and compact.
- Good video and audio recording.
- Performs very well short distance. I have not tried it past 100 yards.
- Comes with a American Defense QD attachment.
- BIG PLUS for me: When you zero the scope, the crosshairs return to the dead center of the scope, unlike most digital scopes. I.e. my AGM thermal does not recenter.

Cons:
- Eats through batteries fast. I bought some rechargeable for it and they don't even last a single hour. I don't scan with it. But you cannot use this for scanning unless you bring a ton of batteries or a pack. This guy from this forum recommended this setup:

It looks promising. I have ordered it.
- I have it on a FX Impact M3 and the scope is far from my eye with the included mount, for my gun. Most these digital scopes come with an "offset"(?) (not sure what you call them) mount. I am trying find a better mount for it. Anyone?
- The included flashlight should have 3 light intensity settings. They don't work for me. It is always on high, no matter how many times I click the on off button. It is no big deal, but it is not as advertised. I will contact them about that.
- There is no stay mode and instant on. (I could not find one.)

I got the unit for under $800 and I am very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Hoffman9517