• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

LOL! -- she's silky smooth - 👍
but I really like my Protector 3" top- had it on my one piece rest - 
swapped the Edgewood over to the one piece rest -
wanted to shoot this evening -but noticed half dozen stockade slats had come off due to the storms - so I'm soaking wet from tacking board 😩
And now to tired to shoot!
i think I'll try again in the AM
CK 

Shot every class today - very windy conditions though- gusts to 20 mph and switching back and forth-making reads difficult 

Chip Smiths new Front Rest - 
'very precise - like an operating room instrument -

shot a 741 with 29 X s in LV - forgot to photo though -----
need to get things ready for this weekend -and then pack and ship next week 
cheers 
CK
last card should show 16 grain JSBs not 13-----

Thanks Jimmy - trying to cram in as much practice as I can -( hopefully don't wear out the gun) ? Seems like to much practice leads to malfunctions ??
I've been bugging venders about items I'd ordered awhile ago- times running out ----
'today was a good day for practice in that the winds were crazy- coming from all directions - even rocking my giant umbrella -
but LV is the real challenge - man those little pellets get pushed around!
sure hope my other stuff shows up soon-
I've decided to ship the big stuff via FedEx -eliminate the need for long TSA check outs 

CK

Frank, you and Ken are my heros. I just can't get a damn 250 to save my arse!
I'm soaking wet and wouldn't have even gone outside and tried it if I had realized how hot it was? But the wind was calm so I tried my luck?

I actually put the Thomas on the Bald Eagle rest with a 3 inch bottom plate attached to the anschutz rail. Then put it on the picnic table and realized how wobbly it was, so I used another more stable table I had instead.

Now my first card was really disheartening. When I hit the nine ring in the first bull, I went bezerk and shot it two more times for good measure!!!!!LOL
Then on bull 4 and 5......WTF??????? Shot those two bulls again for good measure and ten ringed and x'ed em. Then boom.....17 ten rings in a row! I have no idea what happened on 4 & 5? No wind to blame? I didn't weigh or sort? Maybe that was it?

Then the second card I shot a 247 with 13 x's my highest score to date. Damn that 250 club is hard to get into. Gotta build me a custom bench!

Lookin Good Jimmy- the trick is practice and having a really stable shooting platform - in my humble opinion, you've got to have a solid (preferably concrete ) shooting table -
but a wobbly bench will ruin even the best of setups -
good Shooting nomojo65 ! 
Keep em coming guys! 
Peace and bullseye Grease!
CK 
P.S 
and concrete is relatively inexpensive once you make a form. Then simply pour the top.and use cinder blocks as the pedestal base
im surprised that Gun clubs still use wooden benches - seems like it would be more labor intensive to build wood benches ?