• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

Thanks Jimmy - 
'called em back and ordered a 6 footer female/female quick disconnect - in the blue variety -
to damn tired tonight to shoot a card - to tired to shoot the Schitt as well 😆
Peace and old age creepin in grease 
how bout you Jimmy? Get in any shootin? 
Ive got to decide if I'm going to sit up in wait for this yote ?

You know,I haven't touched another rifle since the Thomas rein? Poor Beaumonts and Steyrs -
and my favorite vermin killer-the Daystate wolverine .30 cal!
peace and neglected gun grease 
CK

Ha, ain't no way I'm taking my rifles out in this hot humid nasty southern weather. Not only do my glasses fog over when I go outside, but the screen on my cell phone even fogs over?

I believe I would stay up and knock a little dust off that Daystate tonight if I wuz you ;-) Get my drift! You might be saving someone's pet in the process!

DeSoto Airgunners

BenchRest 8-14-16
1x1.gif

There was hardly a breath of air moving on this warm muggy and cloudy morning. With threats of heavy rain and possible afternoon flooding, the shooters gathered by 8:30 AM to begin sight-in and some practice.

Frank Mendola..........Thomas (.177)......March 35 ED......JSB 13.4gr.......738 pts 27X.........H. Varmint

Oh by the way is is this you CK?

Not so easy at a match

Just got a chance to shoot a set - man it's hot! Must be 96-97 degrees ? _ also winds very blustery -difficult reads of the flags today--

l can tell you this - yes it makes a big difference in shooting at your own range - over time you learn all the little nuance's- winds/directions etc -
as aposed to traveling to other clubs with completely different conditions - 
You would agree Allen - that the host site -and its members would have a distinct advantage over a traveler who has never attended a match at their venue?
Part of the game though ------
'kind Regards 
'CK 

Yes CK if the comment was asked of me? There is an advantage of shooting at your home range, you do learn how thing around you affect the wind like burms and canopies.

At our club someone did a study of our range. here is a link http://www.phoenixairgun.net/rio-airflow-characteristics

Best wishes to you and good luck at the USARB National next month