• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

Its the FT connect .177, It has the 120 BAR FAC reg in it. I also bought a .22 cal Steyr barrel for it and recently picked up a .25 Cal Theoben barrel I'm going to fit to it.
I put the Huggett on it which helps stabilize the gun during the shot cycle and I also pinned the bolt, that also helped as it seats the pellet in the barrel at the same exact place EVERY time.

I've shot FT but focused on BR, next summer I plan on doing more FT but I will need to set the gun up to fit me for FT.
I kind of suck at FT so it will be fun.
when you get your Steyr back from Alan you will really fall in love with it, he does a great job... I have a FWB P-70 he did his magic on and it is amazing
I'm saving to have him make me a longer air tube for the P-70

Hi Mark, I can answer you on that. The scorer that fits the hole shows the actual hole made by the pellet. Without it, the paper pops back up a little to show done of the center ring. It actually was punched out. It has to be obligated to score an X.

The scorer has a magnifier to assist in proving the score. When the scorer goes in the home it becomes a perfect round hole with no rough edges. Look at the ones I posted back a few pages on this forum.

I bought a new to me Styer to come back to Deep Woods and make a better showing incthe spring. Will be nice to see you again. Paul

i heard he was out and is getting some printed and he gets thousands printed
having some printed at staples is fine for practice just not usable for a match
and sometimes even cheaper if you print enuff of them
boy my internet goes out and you all post over 2 pages of stuff 
Gwelo
Anyone had luck getting the 25 meter/yd targets from Joe Friedrich? I emailed him on Nov 30 and have had no response so far. Any suggestions? Other places to get targets? Thanks!

I was poking around the interwebz and found these printable 25 and 50 yd WRARB targets, also a practice 12 bull target further down the page:

http://www.phoenixairgun.net/#!targets/gcaxe

You can print them in total if you have an 11" x 17" printer, otherwise print on two 8-1/2 x 11 sheets and tape them together. 
Would this be good for the informal match here? Realize not good for official match.

"strikefast"If you end up not getting hold of him, PM me and I will fold one in half and send it to you. You can go to a Staples and have them make you some .
Thanks for the offer! I emailed Joe again and will let you know what happens. I will use the online (above post) targets until I get the "official" version.

Strever, good info, thanks!