• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

"Salticon"Went and did some practice tonight, 30 yards on bags, after sighting the T36 scope... Got to get my A-game on. ColdKing is coming to my neck of the woods this weekend, got to get me some of that Thomas... Shot in a hurricane on a one legged table in the dark...:)

Lol....Nice shooting Salticon. Hope you have fun shooting with CK. That combination of CK/Thomas looks tough to beat. Hope you can bring your "A" game
Mike

Oh and there was some discussion on another forum about target plugs- 
I purchased mine from CHAMIONS Choice -- and it seems to do a fair job - not tearing or expanding the holes unduly -
I measured the plug and found it to be spot on- .224 at its shank- the part you read--

Not certain if there's much discrepancy from one brand to another though?
also that the sanctioning body would be selling aproved scoring plugs?
CK

I want to thank Al Litecky for putting on a fantastic event -
lots of great guys and good pizza -
I do believe Big Al will be posting soon 
I won the event -scoring a 743 with 38 Xs 
'wind was blustery -
but my biggest problem was the lead fouling - I'd forgotten to do the toxic brew in the barrel, the night before. So 
was a real mental game to judge wind and also the poi shifts due to fouling -on the last card -even tried a new tin of pellets --constant cleaning as well. 
Still had a great time. 
Cant wait to give er a go again -

CK

Hahahaha! 
Thanks Jimmy!! Was a hoot to shoot! That is a great idea - shoot three different guns - one for each card -
while the Thomas is getting its soak today, shot the Steyr - scored a 249 with 21 Xs 
so the only one left would be the FX 400? Or shoot the Beaumont .223 but that would blow through a couple of back stops 😬
I got an email from Ron Z of the Desoto rifle club -says he's hoping that their club gets sanctioning before the end of this year?
would be great to have more venues -
also trying to get my rifle club to host BenchRest events 
CK