• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

"John_in_Ma"My three cards from today.

Card 1 244 4X

Card 2 244 9X

Card 3 246 5X

From what I was told at the match they are good scores shooting a production class gun with front and rear bags.
Peace and sand bag grease!
Nice shooting John in MA with a .177 scored with a .22 plug

0125B36E-4792-4F1A-B6CC-E3B26283C43D.jpg

CK also nice shooting with a .22 and plug with a .25? Some of the hole look to be oval shaped. Just an observation, Johns targets seems to have a crisp sharp hole in the target.

That's some nice shooting outdoors in the wind CW! It's winter up here in Massachusetts, so I only have a 20 yard indoor range. Shot my first 250 the other day with my FX regulated Royale 200 shooting AA 16.0gr pellets at around 870. But that's different than 25 meters in the wind... Can't wait for spring to get outside. I'll be lucky to get 230!! BTW, where does one get that wind device yo have in the picture? Definitely would come in handy.

OK Frank! Are you sh@###ing me! Damn I have not had a calm day yet to try the Styer after coming back from AZs.... I did shoot some speed loading and quick shooting with the FX 400 Royale .22 at some FTs in prep of the Cajun Classic Gunslinger Comp . Uh, also with 5 Heinken's in me to boot when I got your post!. Nice shooting my friend! 

I need to try a couple of cards too. I expect some calm weather and warmer temps tomorrow. I will try to see what I can do with the Styer then. Today I was content to shoot at some potatoes for effect! lots of fun when you are not serious about shooting...Did I mention I had 6 Heinken's when shooting today.....? LOL

Seriously, nice shooting dude!

Thanks Paul. LOL! Those beers will help! 
But I think when you get a good day with the Steyr - you'll be pleasantly surprised!
I was just glad to be able to shoot. And schitty weather is supposed to come back midweek -- heavy rains and more cold---
And I was really hoping to get a few days with the Thomas. Got the scope sitting in a st of rings - ready to mount a Leupold on it-
CK

Nice Shooting Frank!!
You're going to have to give us your opinion on the Steyr vs. the Thomas. Both of them seem to be doing extremely well in your capable hands. Would love yo know your likes and dislikes on the 2 models....When you get both of them together.
Thanks Frank
Peace and "Can u ever have too many guns" Grease
Mike