WOW! Umarex finally made something I find interesting

Umarex has never put anything out there I found overly interesting.. until now. Almost looks like they collaborated (copied?) with Reximex on this one. The stock on this one and on the Reximex RP just look better and more sturdy than what i saw on the PP700 and PP750 so I never got into those SPA models. I've only read about one Reximex RP out in the wild and it didn't start out great and the pistol got sent to Troy Hammer. Sounds like it's now a winner. I won't jump on this Umarex right away but I do hope there'll be some interest in it because i'd be interested to see how it plays out and competes with the SPA models. Let's get ready to rumble

https://youtu.be/psc86ZwiSXE

Looking sweet. I'm still waiting for my RP, hopefully she'll performed better when I get her back from Troy. Definitely like the look of the Umarex. I believe low power mini-carbines are the next wave. Lots of fun, close range (sub 40 yards) plinking and pesting, hand pump able, no HPA compressors and sundries needed. Will definitely be checking out the Umarex. The Brocock Atomic would've ruled this market segment t if priced accordingly, not at $2K for instance. Definitely a missed opportunity for Brocock.

Looking sweet. I'm still waiting for my RP, hopefully she'll performed better when I get her back from Troy. Definitely like the look of the Umarex. I believe low power mini-carbines are the next wave. Lots of fun, close range (sub 40 yards) plinking and pesting, hand pump able, no HPA compressors and sundries needed. Will definitely be checking out the Umarex. The Brocock Atomic would've ruled this market segment t if priced accordingly, not at $2K for instance. Definitely a missed opportunity for Brocock.

I keep checking back to your threads hoping there will be another update on your RP. Sounds like Troy was impressed with it and with the new barrel hope it turns out great for you. Hope to see more on it soon. 

I too thought that the notos looks good, it's almost like the attman except it's not $1000

I contacted pyramid air to find out what the overall length is and if the moderator unscrews? if it unscrews what is the length.. I understand it has a 12" barrel, but I don't know what the overall is.. 

oh and these questions are about the notos pistol.. so pyramid air didn't know, so they sent me umarex email and I asked them.. since it was at the shot show, I would have thought that they would know something about it.. maybe not exat length but something.. unfortunately not.. they said they won't know until it's released in end of April..

so if anyone has any ideas on it please let me know.. I want a pistol to holster, not a hogleg..

I do like the Colt peacemaker SAA but it's CO2 cartridges and I have a compressor and I really don't like anything disposable.. just too much waste nowadays.. plus I never shoot enough to use up a cartridge.. 

or if anyone has any other pistols I would be interested in.. PCP and repeater.. and open sights.. I can't use a scope, and I really don't want another project.. as it is I'm also considering the umarex gauntlet gen 2 in 30 caliber and if I get I, I will have to buy a good rear open sight and machine out a front sight.. I really just want to go shoot it now and then..

so if anyone can give me suggestions and links of where to find it.. thanks

MileHighAirgunnee

I would have already pre-ordered the notos if I could just get a little I think basic information on it.. how long? does the moderator unscrew? if it does unscrew how long is the gun then.. just trying hard to find a PCP pistol that is at least 22 caliber and a repeater, open sights are a must for me..I just wanted something for a comfortable holster.. not a long hogleg.. I am not finding much in the way of a small holster friendly gun..

thanks

Wiseguy

did you find out if the foster fitting just sticks out or is removed from the gun?..it wouldn't be too good for it to stick out trying to put it in a holster.. if the gun is a reasonable size for a holster.. I'm wondering myself if it is a fill probe that was left in for the picture?

Mark