• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Wow just did my first FT event

What a fun day, great group of guys, learned a lot and shot better than I expected. Great first outing for my new rig.
Wolverine 5 .177.jpg

Hoping to start shooting Hunter in January. Built this gun for the task. RAW .177 TM1000

I like the chassis kit, but the grip is really thin for me. I need to find an AR grip somewhere.

Also, anyone have experience with removing the shroud and shooting without it? Wondering if it effects accuracy any. I'm not so crazy about that barrel length. But it stacks pellets easily.

Crusher

2022-12-14 09.23.40.jpg

Reactions: Centercut
Hoping to start shooting Hunter in January. Built this gun for the task. RAW .177 TM1000

I like the chassis kit, but the grip is really thin for me. I need to find an AR grip somewhere.

Also, anyone have experience with removing the shroud and shooting without it? Wondering if it effects accuracy any. I'm not so crazy about that barrel length. But it stacks pellets easily.

Crusher

View attachment 314351
I have shot my TM with and without the shroud…poi changes, but it seems to be equally accurate either way. Give it a try…oh yeah..it’s louder without…John

I was considering cutting the shroud part down to 3 or 4 inches and keep the mod on there. It would be the same length but maybe not having a 18" of shroud might make it look a bit more sleek. The barrel is actually that long. The stripper is right behind the mod. But even though it is pretty long, the balance point is right in front of the trigger guard, It sits nicely on the sticks.