Would you take this shot

I’d put a Bait station on the roof with a good back stop. They will stay still for the shot and you can zero in at exactly where you need to hit, no chance of mistake at all.

I took your advice and put up a feeder. 4” pvc filled with black oil sunflower seed. 

Glenrolland: did we say the distance and weapon..we sure did sir... 

I’d put a Bait station on the roof with a good back stop. They will stay still for the shot and you can zero in at exactly where you need to hit, no chance of mistake at all.

I took your advice and put up a feeder. 4” pvc filled with black oil sunflower seed. 

Glenrolland: did we say the distance and weapon..we sure did sir... 

Let the fun begin!!! Post up your results!

1591062211_2172182995ed5aec3069d50.86575794.jpeg

Didn’t take long. Got 
1591098395_1604950325ed63c1b53da91.15647049.jpeg
one on the feeder. 

WOOT! Let's see the kill shot! How did you cook it? LOL

Forgot to mention and I learned this from the edgunleshiy dude on youtube, I put an amazon wifi security camera with alert close to my bait station and I'll get notification on my phone if one shows up. No need to keep an eye out, we have the technologies!

MarkT, absolutely take the shot BUT you need to know your gun. I started shooting at a dairy with Scott Dellinger. I was slow, afraid to shoot over 50 yards, no confidence but things are different now. When you know your gun is dialed in and you shoot that starling in the head when he’s partially behind a pole and bending down looking between some wires and you thread that pellet right in there. If you have spent the time behind your gun, you’ll be able to put the pellet in his eye with confidence. Chuck