Worst Airgun you Own/Owned

I don't even have to think twice about it! An FX Revolution was by far and away the worst of any AG I've owned! It broke 3 times within a years time with less than a tin of pellets through it! AOA did me good at the end of the situation/warranty, by giving me most of my original cost back in trade towards a Royale.

Same here Bob, my 760 didn't last long being a 12 year old with nothing much else to do but shoot stuff, 😄

I had a $35 chinese side cocking springer in the late 90's but it wasn't too bad and reasonably accurate.

"""AT FIRST""" I wanted to wrap my FX Impact around a frikken tree - until my friend went through it and got it fixed correctly! 

I had a Hatsan in .22 can't even remember what it was. Junk. I don't even know what happened to it. Bought an RS2. Gave it away to a kid learning the basics. It sort of shoots.

Guess the gun I have now with the poorest quality and feel is my Stormrider. It is a good enough action for anyone wanting to have a 50 yard hunter. Really disliked the plastic stock so replaced it with a Stormrider original wood stock. I am thinking of adding some lead into that stock to add another pound or so but before that I guess maybe some trigger work. The rifle was worth what I paid for it.

Actually all of them have been worth what I paid for them, except that Hatsan. Probably just me.

I'll be different. Not cuz I wanna be. Just worked out thataway.

I don't have a worst air gun, nor do I have a best/favorite air gun. They've all worked out well! Even the B-3, which was the first one I owned...it was gifted to me. Each one is different, but I enjoy shooting each and every one!

So if you had every rifle in your truck, and a thief came and stole one, you wouldn’t care which one? They are all equal?

Easy. While it’s working fine now. My Hatsan Flash QE. Simple no QC. Half the o rings were bad and broken. I would shoot and air would flow from all over and loud. 
I replaced the o rings. Big difference. Cheap scope and it’s shooting great. Then a EBay 3D printed silencer to replace what it has. Became quiet. 

so it’s fixable. But for a NIB to have so many bad old and broken o rings. Wow.

Had bad taste in mouth. Gave to a friend who is getting into getting rid of pests in his land. 

I don't have a worst air gun, nor do I have a best/favorite air gun. They've all worked out well! Even the B-3, which was the first one I owned...it was gifted to me. Each one is different, but I enjoy shooting each and every one!

So if you had every rifle in your truck, and a thief came and stole one, you wouldn’t care which one? They are all equal?

I think I'd be happy that they didn't steal them all.

I think I'd be happy that they didn't steal them all.

I just had a guy break into my wife’s car. Infuriating to say the least. But hey at least you like all your rifles equally. What rifles do you have?

Easy. While it’s working fine now. My Hatsan Flash QE. Simple no QC. Half the o rings were bad and broken. I would shoot and air would flow from all over and loud. 
I replaced the o rings. Big difference. Cheap scope and it’s shooting great. Then a EBay 3D printed silencer to replace what it has. Became quiet. 

so it’s fixable. But for a NIB to have so many bad old and broken o rings. Wow.

Had bad taste in mouth. Gave to a friend who is getting into getting rid of pests in his land.

Wow how infuriating. I really didn’t see this thread developing as it has with Hatsan so far coming out on top. Idk if that is statistically caused by their products being a more accessible price point into the hobby, their quantity, or (this one seems likely) that they are the entry gun above some Walmart break barrel. I suppose it could be a combination of all of the above. Still, super surprised that so many people have listed Hatsan. 

Rugger Impact Max .22... Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with any pellet.

1589511268_12818778895ebe0464d50f62.20215312.jpeg

And the...Beeman Grizzly X2. Couldn't hit a tin can @ 20yd.

1589511405_2346342995ebe04ede31a33.08619663.jpeg

Was easy to move on from those 2.

Have to disagree with many choices here, as one mans junk is another mans treasure...I have both Gamo and Crossman NP, I polished internals, lubed, buttoned pistons, stiffened barrels with Carbon Fiber, re crowned now 1/4 to 1/2 inch groups all day at 30 yards...Yes they where raw out the box, like anything can be improved with a little TLC...With the NP I custom stained the stock and it is now one of my favorite and most beautiful guns...

1589512345_2015701665ebe0899b796e9.77785021.JPG

1589512382_13474502195ebe08be669506.46279365.jpg

1589512396_20000823715ebe08ccbbcb77.16530755.jpg

1589512408_19643553095ebe08d8d5d4f3.97956792.jpg