• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman World's Cheapest PCP

Exactly. I love that it doesn't have a gauge. Perfect for what I want it for.
I had several pcp builds on the disco/2260 platform, and I always used a gauge extension to remove the gauge. It's also a choke point if you're going for power.

I bet this 3622 has a tiny transfer port to bring the power down. It shouldn't be a hard fix to make 30 fpe on this thing. The lack of valve screws makes me wonder if crosnamn did that so people won't try and mod it. Wouldn't be the first time ime had to pin a valve😎

Reactions: Momar2
I bet this 3622 has a tiny transfer port to bring the power down. It shouldn't be a hard fix to make 30 fpe on this thing. The lack of valve screws makes me wonder if crosnamn did that so people won't try and mod it. Wouldn't be the first time ime had to pin a valve😎
I have a ported disco valve and a hogged out transfer port just sitting here waiting to be tagged in. Likely will be able to use the drop blocks that everyone makes to add a bottle as well. For $150 it's a great start towards that $500 gun you're talking about. I hope the tube specs are friendly to these assumptions. Quite frankly it's an updated disco without a pinned valve and no gauge, I think. Lucky for us they were fair with the price.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
PA offers the 3622 PCP kit with either the Crossman Hand Pump or the Air Venturi G9 for ten bucks less. The G9 reviews are hilarious... skinny guy squatting on the pump to fill to 3000 psi, etc. Does anyone know if the Crossman is any better?
You can get the Crosman kit with Crosman pump for 219.99 directly from Crosman. PA is adding $10 for no reason. Why anyone would order from PA anyway when they can go factory direct is beyond me. Order direct and get the best customer service in the industry.

Mine is out for delivery. Going to start a new thread when it gets here.

Why anyone would order from PA anyway
That sounds right for you. I am a newbie and need to learn how to service/mod still. For example, my Dragonfly mk2 started losing air and I cannot locate any YouTube videos working on it. So the PA $10 fee to shoot an Airgun and check for issues is worth it for me. People get orders with problems and post how they fixed them, but without the full directions I need. So I am over cautious in avoiding at least obvious issues as far as I can. Still, thanks for the suggestion. The feedback is appreciated.

That sounds right for you. I am a newbie and need to learn how to service/mod still. For example, my Dragonfly mk2 started losing air and I cannot locate any YouTube videos working on it. So the PA $10 fee to shoot an Airgun and check for issues is worth it for me. People get orders with problems and post how they fixed them, but without the full directions I need. So I am over cautious in avoiding at least obvious issues as far as I can. Still, thanks for the suggestion. The feedback is appreciated.
It also gives them a great excuse to send one of the used guns they got back on return which happens all the time. If you read enough reviews on PAs own website you'll see plenty of people who regret having them tell you they tested it. I'm not a newbie and I'm telling you without a doubt that ordering Crosman products directly from Crosman is hands down the best option.

I’ve had that service from PA on first PCP I got, gun wouldn’t hold air when I got it. Sent it back for replacement.

A qb78 with bottle conversion wouldn't cost much more. Or save for a Gamo Urban .

20230327_141257.jpg

• Haha
It looks like no weaver or mount for optics? Am I missing something or is everyone planning on just running iron sights?
If you want to use a scope you'll have to swap to a different breech. A lot of us that are into this platform already have breeches for them. Lots of options if you don't but yes it will add at least $40 to the price of the gun.

Somewhere it was posted: code for 20% off at Crosman -- "COMEBACK2022" ... with free shipping, at least when he ordered the steel breach but probably even without. That website has the hand pump out of stock, but good ol’ PA has them for $99. So buy some pellets or whatever to get free shipping. Most of you do not need a hand pump anyway.

Somewhere it was posted: code for 20% off at Crosman -- "COMEBACK2022" ... with free shipping, at least when he ordered the steel breach but probably even without. That website has the hand pump out of stock, but good ol’ PA has them for $99. So buy some pellets or whatever to get free shipping. Most of you do not need a hand pump anyway.
Crosman has kits and that's what we were talking about about. I really don't know what youre talking about honestly.