• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Working towards that elusive 250 …

Our outdoor season is upon us and our 3rd N50 match is this Saturday. I’ve been practicing as much as time allows which is about twice a week. My first 250 card has been eluding me but I’m not giving up. My gun is much more capable than I am but I have high expectations that practice and diligence will eventually pay off. I read this forum and scores from other matches out west and it seems that 250s are the norm for many and I admire those skills from afar. I realize that 250’s don’t come by luck but it comes down to who can read the wind and time their shot releases appropriately. That is the skill set that I admire most and am working on the hardest.

IMG_8594.jpeg

IMG_8579.jpeg

This is my highest card to date, shot a couple days ago but it was only in practice, which really doesn’t count for record. Bull #15 could be a 9 too which would drop the score to a 248. Our backer board was pretty shot up and that hole got elongated.

IMG_8595.jpeg