Words I Hate

"Buy once-Cry once"

...until ya drop it. Or fiddle with multiple adjustments without an iota of knowledge or documenting squat. Your gonna be needin' some tissue in either case.

That or any proudly displayed claim of 1000+ fps.

Hmmm,guess the 1st is actually a phrase.

The second is more of a statement.

OK,

So Howsabout the nauseating,incorrect use of the word "Literally".

Yeah. I'll go with That!

Mike

"Buy once-Cry once"

...until ya drop it. Or fiddle with multiple adjustments without an iota of knowledge or documenting squat. Your gonna be needin' some tissue in either case.

That or any proudly displayed claim of 1000+ fps.

Hmmm,guess the 1st is actually a phrase.

The second is more of a statement.

OK,

So Howsabout the nauseating,incorrect use of the word "Literally".

Yeah. I'll go with That!

Mike

+ One ......

Buy once - Cry once

Really.........it's almost like your being coaxed into the same hole of regret.......misery loves company.

I would be crying if I could only buy once.

Already posted on this tread earlier, but it’s come to me as of late cause I saw it a couple more times, but when folks describe their moderators as “whisper quiet” or “mouse fart quiet, I just hate it, especially the latter. 

I guess until i til I truly get to witness a “mouse fart quiet” moderator I’m not buying into it. Everything makes some kind of noise, including the faint taps on my iPad as I type this. I think moderators get too blown out of proportion in the description of their performance, which can easily burn someone out of $200 when he purchases a moderator and finds out it isn’t “mouse fart quiet” like someone said it was. I’d rather have someone say “the gun used to sound like a sharp crack, like a 22 rim fire, but the moderator brought it down to a low thud noise with a PFFFFTTT of air following”.

With a description like that, then I can make a better determination if that certain moderator will suit my needs and my nearby neighbors.

Perfect example is the videos JSAR put up of the raptor, shooting both with and without a moderator. With the moderator on it was so very faint in rapport. Not “mouse fart quiet”, but very, very acceptable in sound reduction.