• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wood stock DRS

" My guy " is only getting 500 and 600 mm ones and only in Synth and grade #2 wood.
And they are depicted with the smaller plenum, so i would assume not ready to go hard hitting slug shooters.

Not in stock yet though. but if they are shipping, well Denmark / Sweden is neighbours,,,,,, close neighbours,,,,, former mortal enemies too but that is another story.

Just have your synthetic dipped. The dipper had some of this film left over, and I said go with it. I don't even know what it is called, but it looks like walnut. It looks like wood but is much lighter. I did not glue the LOP spacer to the butt, as the next owner might want to remove it.
20240601_161926.jpg

Just have your synthetic dipped. The dipper had some of this film left over, and I said go with it. I don't even know what it is called, but it looks like walnut. It looks like wood but is much lighter. I did not glue the LOP spacer to the butt, as the next owner might want to remove it.
View attachment 469150
That looks pretty amazing! How durable is that finish?

Reactions: Nutcracker
View attachment 469150
Had you not told us, I would not even be able to tell the Difference! Still can't!

Reactions: Nutcracker