• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wondering if there's a members home area database or map?

I'm an older guy in the southern Willamette Valley of Oregon, and I'd love to get out shooting with someone once in a while. Pretty much just getting into airguns and playing with the Crossman until something better lands in my lap.

Question: Do you feel it would be safe enough placing yourself on a map using ONLY THE COUNTY you live in as a location?

I started a map here ( https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=4155350&location=Dodge%20City%2C%20KS%2C%20USA&add=1# ) if anyone wants to join. Again, it may be best to only go as specific as the county you live in, to guard against the crazies out there pulling some kind of crap.

If you want to submit your location, please don't use a more precise location than your county.

I may delete this pending how it goes and participation opinions and activity.

AGN map (zeemaps.com) 

Click ADDITIONS near the top left, enter the name you want, in the locations box type your county and click on the appropriate quick menu item that comes up automatically. Click SUBMIT near the bottom right, and you will be recorded on the map.

Interestingly my 6 years old PC remembered the access/login to this map URL and I have a postal code shown there, placing a flag.

So far two of us, ;/

I am not scared of scammers they welcome to my street....(we eat people ya know) no police cars in my neighbourhood weekends

LOL could you get any farther away from me on the same land mass? hahaha