• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wolverine R

Will get some pictures once all set up and received on Saturday. I have some of the new jsbs sitting around so will be trying them together with the usual suspects ie AA fields and the stock jsb range with some Bisley mags thrown in for good measure. Thanks for the reminder to clean the barrel, easy to forget in all the excitement of a new gun. Should be a step up from my old Mark one rapid, especially in the looks department. ... 

The standard 30flb version. The HP looks amazing but is more gun than I need. I have a large garden overrun with American grey squirrels, pest species in Scotland so fair game under the general licence. Shotguns, even my moderated 410, get the horses jumpy but the pfffft of airgun doesn't even register, so the new Wolverine is to target tree rats out to around 50 to 60 yards. 

Get JSB 25g redesigns. 

Hey Tom as above would you shoot the 25g JSB in a 30FT gun? my FAC (England) Redwolf arrives tomorrow (USA standard power not HP).

I asked the same question about using the 25g in my Crown but no one replied (sob!).

A .22 HP in England takes longer to get than it does in the USA, primarily because no one wants over 12FT here due to the licensing effort!

Mine is in 177. I don't know about the 22's but the 177 has a choked barrel. That may need more cleaning than a straight barrel.

I found the trigger pretty good, but not as good as the ones on the TX200 and Hw97 I have. A polish job and replacement of a spring changed all that.

A moderator make it a very very quiet gun. Medium noise without one.

Get JSB 25g redesigns. 

Hey Tom as above would you shoot the 25g JSB in a 30FT gun? my FAC (England) Redwolf arrives tomorrow (USA standard power not HP).

I asked the same question about using the 25g in my Crown but no one replied (sob!).

A .22 HP in England takes longer to get than it does in the USA, primarily because no one wants over 12FT here due to the licensing effort!

I'd try them and see how you and your gun likes them. They really are performing great. 

I bought mine last month from Ken Hicks. He put a tune on it so maybe not quite stock. He said it liked JSB 15.89's best. At 35yds in my yard 15.89's and 18.1's both really drilled it. The 15.89's come out at 885 fps for reference. I'm not going to touch the gun it shoots so sweet. If you want quiet get the Huggett. You are going to love that gun. 

Congrats