• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wolverine R Caliber choice

i have the .22 HP..... 85 regulated shots.... 860 fps with jsb monsters redesigned 25.4gr.... from 235 to 130 bar.... accurate, quiet, consistent, powerfull(42fpe), anti double feed, you can decock the gun....... when you shoot it, it feels like a sub 12 fpe rifle.... also a friend of mine have the .25 hp.... about 70 regulated shots... jsb kings 25.4 at 900 fps.... very accurate.... CANT decock it.... for me it is missing a little bit of power.... 

i have the .22 HP..... 85 regulated shots.... 860 fps with jsb monsters redesigned 25.4gr.... from 235 to 130 bar.... accurate, quiet, consistent, powerfull(42fpe), anti double feed, you can decock the gun....... when you shoot it, it feels like a sub 12 fpe rifle.... also a friend of mine have the .25 hp.... about 70 regulated shots... jsb kings 25.4 at 900 fps.... very accurate.... CANT decock it.... for me it is missing a little bit of power.... 

Thank you all for the input!

Thank you all for the input!

Well it is the same velocity as the wildcat which will give you a high shot count and accuracy. Also jsb 25 gr kings are cheaper than the 34 heavies. It uses a Huma regulator so you can probably tune the gun up too if you need it to shoot the heavies. No need to be scared. It sounds like you want the .25 or the .22.