Raining here too.
Im enjoying my 1st cup of coffee, reading this forum....
I hear a mouse......
A few minutes latter.....
BANG.
A mousetrap in the corner goes nuts....
I can not see it, but for almost 1 minute, I hear the poor mouse , in agony, moving the trap.....
I get up, examine, and realize the poor mouse is suffering.....caught by 1 foot only.....
.30 cal FX Crown sitting right next to me.....
Point blank....Problem solved.
Its going to be one of those days...

Rian here also!!! Merry Christmas..... Kind in the same mouse boat. LOL I think he (the mousse) was played with to death.
20913459-15E3-405C-BDBB-638120963AD8.jpeg

Woke up today and it is a wonderful 55 degrees out , rain all day but up to 64 Wahoo!!!

MERRY MERRY everyone
42 here in PA, and I'm enjoying my coffee waiting for my Queen to awaken ! Calm also , would be a good pesting day.My Ms' said to put my pellet /slug orders from last week under the tree . I don't want to carry them up from the Man Cave !! Yeah , that many . Happy Holidays , my brothers & sisters !!

Reactions: beerthief
Had a chance to pull one of the Mavericks out, Sunny calm 60º, the .25 VP, been sitting in the cold garage for 4 weeks, added some air, hadn't leaked down, I just hadn't recharged it, first shot at 30 yards, 1" to the right, ditto for the next 4. None of the nonsense POI shifting. Changed to other pellets, drilling it, started testing some Zans, meh most were not thrilling, got up to the heavier weights 35gr, groups getting tighter, but needed more speed and I wasn't about to mess with the tune. Pulled out the RMR/FX Hybrids, 908fps avg, 5fps spread and 2.0 fps STD Dev. 1 flyer, may have pulled it, and 4 nice and tight. The Zans actually flew faster than the RMR/FX's I might give the .217's a try and see what happens, maybe a different brand. Open to thoughts.