• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Witnessing the End of Airgun Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening to the Sky is falling paranoia driven argument that the Feds wiill regulate airguns from folks scared of Big bores, high power and semi auto for well over a decade and nothing happened,

Only a few years ago, very few years ago there was no moderators talk on the forums ...period, was not really aloud,
then....here comes DFL going big, other makers where telling him to stay low key but money talks right ?

Well big bores and semis are being left alone, but he got in trouble,....now I don't think this is the end of LDCs not even close, they will still be here to buy just need to be smarter then he was.

Been listening to the Sky is falling paranoia driven argument that the Feds wiill regulate airguns from folks scared of Big bores, high power and semi auto for well over a decade and nothing happened,

Only a few years ago, very few years ago there was no moderators talk on the forums ...period, was not really aloud,
then....here comes DFL going big, other makers where telling him to stay low key but money talks right ?

Well big bores and semis are being left alone, but he got in trouble,....now I don't think this is the end of LDCs not even close, they will still be here to buy just need to be smarter then he was.
So you’re basically saying Donnyfl wasn’t smart? Are these facts you’re stating? Other makers telling him to stay “low key”? Who were these makers? And what the heck is “low key”? And isn’t legal for a man to grow his business in legally produced products? If you have particular, factual inside information about Donnyfl you need to be clearer.

PDVD_603.jpg

* The first person that can name what movie this is gets a free Ronin.
;)

Reactions: Aikidolou
So you’re basically saying Donnyfl wasn’t smart? Are these facts you’re stating? Other makers telling him to stay “low key”? Who were these makers? And what the heck is “low key”? And isn’t legal for a man to grow his business in legally produced products? If you have particular, factual inside information about Donnyfl you need to be clearer.
Totally agree with your reply to a ridiculous post

Reactions: phillip and L.Leon
Well with 3D printers i dont think it would be a massive problem if regular sales stopped.
So bar random unannounced home invasions i dont think it will be a problem, but of course we are constantly moving in a horrible direction.
I am glad i am on the last leg of my run here, life are becoming increasingly unsustainable and sadly not by my own doing,
I"m not sure I'd want to put a plastic mod on a PB, other than a .22. Yeah the commode is swirling.

What the hell is that thing made out of?? Pretty amazing
At the end he states they were not just the normal Home type 3D printers and filament but high dollar stuff.
So really not a relevent comparison.

I have thought about printing some and seeing if the Evanix .50 cal would blow them to tiny bits!

Reactions: Ingwe
Status
Not open for further replies.