With world war 3 heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anyone that have wiped his behind with leaves, know the true value of TP :)
If you are in Australia, there are leaves you do absolutely NOT want to touch or for that matter wipe with.
Yeah if you go primitive camping with a bunch of guys after a week, like walking thru a mine field to get to a spot to do your business. This thread was going down hill but I managed to go off topic and find a new low. :)

Last edited:
Psssssssst ...........I'm not worried about WWIII because the Aliens aren't going to let 'The Renter's' destroy this beautiful place that it took million or billions of years to get it to this point just so we will destroy it.
;):)
It's not in 'their plan' of "Build Back Better":LOL:
Only the renters would be gone… the planet would go on and eventually restore itself for occupancy by another group of apes.

I'm years ahead of you guys on my preps. Rapture, tribulation, or Mad Max I'm ready.

Leave the details to your imagination. But I think everyone should be prepared for a few months without power and ways to survive and barter. If you haven't got away from urban/suburban areas by now and have good relationships with local farmers you are behind the ball.

Never assume just because you are behind the ball that it's too late to prepare.

Turned the TV off 6 years ago or so. I read the local newspaper local and sports only. World news from the Epic Times newspaper that I subscribe too. No Facebook or X. Quit listening to the talk shows, just more blathering. When someone says, I heard on CBS ,CNN or whatever last night, I end the conversation.....immediately but politely. I agree with the gag toy button my wife has. Press it and you hear....I am surrounded by idiots. Sad but true.

What I expect to happen is not a war like FWW or SWW....

I suppose would happen is to have small terrorists attacks all over the occidental world.... Wherever they feel appropriate....

No beginning and no ending date.

In this scenario there's very few things you can do to protect yourself.

Let's hope I am wrong and that the world can advance with increasing peace and harmony.

Reactions: Rawroots
Humans are not built for peace, they seek war/conflict consistently nothing new here,

the most inhumane acts are done........, yes by humans
Exactly the same as when going to the gas station and being able to choose which fuel you want in in your tank for moving your engine, exactly the same, each day every man in world has the chance to choose which feeling want him to impulse his actions:

- If the choice is love and compassion, then the result is going to be self and for others constructive.

- If the choice is hate and envy, the the result is going to be destructive for you and for others.

That sole choice of just one human implies a difference in if the world is a better place or a worst place to be.

Humanity is just the result of the summary of those choices of each of us. That is why it is important that we remember which fuel we decide to use each day to impulse our lifes.

Don’t agree with turning off the news and not paying attention. That does no one any good when it comes to poll times. You have to stay informed you just have to be smart about it and do it through a variety of sources to discover the real picture for yourself. People Burying their heads in the sand will lead to the demise of this country more quickly. Make no mistake that is where the ship is headed.

Don’t agree with turning off the news and not paying attention. That does no one any good when it comes to poll times. You have to stay informed you just have to be smart about it and do it through a variety of sources to discover the real picture for yourself. People Burying their heads in the sand will lead to the demise of this country more quickly. Make no mistake that is where the ship is headed.
The problem is 90% of the news is heavily biased toward fear and doom/ gloom. Ask yourself who controls the news sources. Why the censorship? Were have we seen that before? Nuff said🤐

Reactions: Stubbers
The problem is 90% of the news is heavily biased toward fear and doom/ gloom. Ask yourself who controls the news sources. Why the censorship? Were have we seen that before? Nuff said🤐
Why I said use a variety of sources. How is not knowing what is going on helpful ? Sorry I just don’t agree. You can simply watch both fox and cnn and if you pay attention see where the BS is. News is biased evidence isn’t if you piece together the whole picture. Anyway this is getting off rails toward un allowed land. I’m out.

Reactions: USAFANG6799
Why I said use a variety of sources. How is not knowing what is going on helpful ? Sorry I just don’t agree. You can simply watch both fox and cnn and if you pay attention see where the BS is. News is biased evidence isn’t if you piece together the whole picture. Anyway this is getting off rails toward un allowed land. I’m out.
Ok I dont want to start a war on here. 😊 Maybe I didn’t explain well. I’m certainly not uninformed. I just get my news from less ”mainstream” sources and spend 90% less time doing it than most. I then use that extra time to grow and preserve my own food and be more self sufficient in as many ways as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.