With world war 3 heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not at all reacting / responding to the doom and gloom, even if i do acknowledge that day by day things look worse, but i felt that way long before Ukraine and other stuff like that.
Maybe it is my age, and the fact that i have not fathered any children, so really my stake in this is limited.

Events solely tied to my own country have me way more firet up / engaged, and even so its not at all bad, very few protests ASO i participate in, as most having those i can not respect.

I dont have a TV, and while i do read the news, i have to skip the majority of it solely on the clickbait headline, or after reading a few lines of the article due to really poor Journalism, all things that have a negative impact on my mood and mental wellbeing.

Peashooter , No TV wow, I am impressed , Not good not bad just wow in this world today, No TV..
Could there be other people on here with NO TV?
I have a friend who doesn't even have a TV. He goes to the movies, but says that nowadays there is nothing on television worth wasting his time...

I have a friend who doesn't even have a TV. He goes to the movies, but says that nowadays there is nothing on television worth wasting his time...

I have 2 55" TV's, one for decor and another to put me to sleep because that's all television does to me anymore, works a charm.

There are a lot bigger threats than WW3 around the corner for man-kind. Nuclear war would expedite the process but we'll get there on our own even in times of peace.

-Matt

Reactions: USAFANG6799
I spend my money on three of the most important things in life. Guns, ammo, and Bourbon. Like to have a good supply of all three on hand.

I don't own a TV anymore either. Got tired of paying for hundreds of channels when what I really want to watch is only on 2 or 3 of them. I prefer reading, and watching what I choose via online sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.