Wish list

I reallly want to learn more about American Air Arms Evol .30

there are some great videos that show a lot of features and hunting. What I'm looking for is more independent reviews with actual data. Accuracy, FPE, fps, shot count, favorite pellets. High on my list but I won't budge off the fence til I can see some data.

what is really high on my dream wish list is the next pcp big break through (my opinion) - an efficient, regulated, unchoked bullet shooter in the 25-30 ish caliber with good accuracy starting at 100 yards and beyond. Something under 8 lbs and less than 46 inches with LDC mounted in a hunting or tactical form factor. Shot count off a 250 bar fill minimally 20 shots. Depending on .25 or .3o cal - shooting a off the shelf bullet between 45 and 80 grain no less than 900 fps.

I'd like Martin at RAW to see if he can design a .22 polygon barrel for a BM 500x or HM1000x rifle around the newly designed JSB 25.4 grain .22 pellets in a similar way he did it with the HM1000x .25 around the JSB 34 gr .25 pellets. I think that would be a great target rifle for the 50 meter unlimited class in bench rest competition. I would want it with the newly offered 240 cc 230 bar titanium air tube. I'm not a fan of bottle guns.