• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

***Wish Douger the best this week***

Make sure the therapy dept gives you tools to take home-
Sock install tool
Long handle sponge head tool
And most important, the butt wipe tool. It’s a curved tool, rubber handle, with soft rubber grabbers to hold the TP.

Not trying to be funny, but trying to be helpful. The simple things in life will be very difficult in the early stages at home.

Slow walks with walker today. Got stairs so gotta be careful. Handrails in both sides. It seems good but all the nerves and muscles are so sore and body needs really few good day naps and nice night sleeps which won’t happen. I’m up every 2-3 hours sometimes earlier. Taking my meds as they say. I’ll be ok. Just will never be the same so adjust to how it works.

Slow walks with walker today. Got stairs so gotta be careful. Handrails in both sides. It seems good but all the nerves and muscles are so sore and body needs really few good day naps and nice night sleeps which won’t happen. I’m up every 2-3 hours sometimes earlier. Taking my meds as they say. I’ll be ok. Just will never be the same so adjust to how it works.
Hang tough douger. One day at a time.

Reactions: douger